According to the Act of 27th July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and on the amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, Item 1176 as amended) the Seller is responsible for the nonconformity of a product with the agreement within 2 years from the purchase date.
WHAT IS THE COMPLAINT PROCEDURE? To file a complaint:
- Carefully pack and secure the product.
- Complete the complaint form attached with the product (if you do not have the form, you can print it here - download the form).
- File a complaint through the e-shop (after logging on in the Your Account tab you can find the Complaints section).
- Send the faulty product with the complaint form, proof of purchase (a receipt, VAT invoice) to the following address:
TARANKO SP. Z O.O. "E-SKLEP"
UL. MARYNARKI POLSKIEJ 73B
HOW WILL I BE NOTIFIED ABOUT THE DECISION? The decision about the complaint will be sent to you in an e-mail.
HOW LONG WILL THE COMPLAINT PROCEDURE TAKE? The E-Shop will review the complaint within 14 days from receiving the shipment from the Customer.
If the complaint is decided in favour and:
- a cash return is granted, you will receive the due amount via a bank transfer to the account specified in the complaint procedure within 7 days from the decision on the complaint,
- the product is going to be repaired or replaced with a new one, you will receive the shipment with the product within 7 days from the decision on the complaint.
The E-Shop does not accept COD packages.
If the complaint is decided in favour, the Product will be sent to the Customer at the expense of the Taranko E-Shop. If the complaint is not accepted by the E-Shop, the shipment cost is borne by the Customer.
Seller informs that at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr platform is available online dispute resolution between consumers and seller at EU level (Online Dispute Resolution) .